Compatible for operation with Opera systems.
- Control unit and PS124 buffer battery (optional) can be connected by means of a simple connector and can be housed directly inside Robus
- RB400 is equipped with a temperature sensor so the motor power adapts to the climatic conditions and uses a thermal cut-out
- A master/slave selection automatically synchronises two motors. This means it is possible to automate 2-leaf sliding gates set opposite each other
- Obstacle detection and automatic programming of the working times
- Self-diagnosis by means of a ?ashing light.8 programming levels
- Acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted at the beginning and end of each opening and closing manoeuvre
- Base and release mechanism manufactured in die cast aluminium with epoxy paint ?nish
- Quiet gear motor on bearings.